At Key Business Skills we can offer you information, careers and skills advice and guidance that is tailored to your needs. This service is supported by the National Careers Service and is FREE to every adult aged over 18 in England and has already helped millions of people improve their working lives.
Our Careers Guidance offers you:
- A one-to-one in depth discussion with a qualified Careers Adviser
- A non-judgmental and impartial approach
- Information, advice and guidance
- Help to improve your interview and presentation skills
- Support to develop of your CV
- Help to find courses, qualifications and training that are right for you
- Understanding of the job market and finding the right job
- Support for your search for jobs
- Progress in your current job
- Help with finding funding
- Free internet access.
All our advisers are experienced and qualified. The service is confidential and impartial and adheres to the Code of Principles for Information, Advice and Guidance. We promote equality of opportunity.